Sunday, July 3, 2016

Cows can take prom pictures too!

Halfway into summer and here I am writing about prom that happened three months ago.. typical me. But first, let me apologize for slacking here lately. Between basketball, softball, FFA and church activities, I don't get much time to sit down at a computer! Anyway..

For the last couple of years I have been HOOKED on Pinterest but fortunately, I know I'm not the only one. Following some of my friends that show cattle with me I started repinning some of the cutest prom and wedding pictures that featured their show animals. So when I found out that I had time to make a quick, and I mean quick, stop at the barn for prom pictures this year I was ecstatic! My mom took some of the best pictures that I still gawk over two months later so of course I have to share with everyone else.

This one is by far my favorite. All of my favorite things in one picture! Cows, softball, basketball, and my boots.

This is Shiloh, my big sweet girl.

She's really fooling you here.. she could care less about this photo shoot.

Yes, I wore my boots to prom.. no shame.

All of my cow pictures turned out perfect! However, my actual date wasn't too bad either. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment